– I never understood why most students needed to learn what a Log was until I've studied a BTC chart.
– A Log curve in simple term goes 0 to .99999999
– It never touches 1. It is infinite. Meaning it goes forever always getting closer to 1.
– My assumption is that BTC will become stable one day. It may take many more halving's for that to happen.
– That being said, that's why BTC is an excellent investment opportunity in the year 2020. (Of course with a proper bottom entry)
– Each halving comes a significant reduction of ( RIO ) Return On Investment.
– After many hours of studying this chart. I observed a pattern. BTC usually switches trends yearly on the macro level.
– I base that theory on this chart. If historical evidence does in fact repeat then my theory analysis will be true.
– I like to think of this chart as like playing darts w/ a blindfold on. It is a million-dollar question.
– Many say BTC is in a Wyckoff pattern. ” Fill the gap”
I tend to believe that Bitcoin will revolutionize the world the same way the internet has been able to. I will remain optimistic because I believe in the technology.